Magnavis® 7HF Black Visible Magnetic Particle Wet Method Prepared Bath (Case of 12/16oz aerosols)
Oil-Based Visible Magnetic Particle Suspension
7HF is a highly-sensitive oil-based magnetic particle suspension aerosol for nonfluorescent (visible) wet method magnetic particle testing. 7HF provides clear, strong indications and are ideal for locating fine and medium discontinuities on finished parts. It is ideal for field testing, spot inspections and places where bulk processing is impractical.
7HF is often used with WCP-2 white contrast paint to improve contrast and inspection sensitivity. This process is ideal for remote inspections of tubing, piping, and large structures.
- Clear indications under visible light
- Heavy particle buildup for quick detection
- Great particle mobility
- Protects parts and equipment against corrosion
- Broad spray pattern provides even surface coverage over large areas
- Superior surface wetting ensures higher probability of detection