Petroleum Base Suspension Vehicle
Carrier II is a high-purity petroleum distillate suspension vehicle developed specifically for wet method magnetic particle testing. It provides excellent particle mobility, good suspension stability, and enhanced corrosion protection.
Carrier II has virtually no odor or fluorescence, as well as a high flash point. It is not considered a flammable liquid according to 29 CFR 1910.106.
- Essentially odorless for improved user comfort
- Excellent particle mobility
- Good dispersion stability
- Protects parts and equipment against corrosion
- Provides superior wetting and surface coverage
- Low maintenance oil-based suspension